JOB TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
SALARY: Up to 120K, DOE + bonus
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- Experienced Web Product Manager -- Seasoned Web Product Manager with an exceptional track record of building and successfully developing web products and seamlessly managing product backlogs and road maps. Demonstrated capability to develop and execute plans that have resulted in ambitious digital goals achievement across geographies, customers, and categories. A leader in web product development with proven ability to successfully deliver effective and efficient products within high-performance teams while delivering an optimized customer journey and experience.
- Exceptional Prioritization and Translating Business Needs to Product Requirements -- The proven ability to translate business needs into product requirements will allow for successful Agile development methodologies to deliver quality digital products and unlock significant business value effectively and efficiently within expected timelines. You know what enablers and ways of working models are required to compete today and outpace the competition in the future. Extensive experience leading web product development while building trusted business relationships to deliver overall business value. Capability building and development is one of your superpowers.
- Accomplished Collaborator-- Able to get things done without formal authority or reporting relationships, working across functions seamlessly, geographies and levels to get things done. Embraces and known for building trusted business relationships to deliver business value. Operates every day with a “One Team” mindset.
- Manage the web product roadmap and related backlogs
- Effectively working in an Agile product development working environment
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Partner with the Agile team(s) to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential issues
- Partner with cross functional Agile teams regularly to ensure alignment on web feature development and prioritization
- Partner with Global Tech or 3rd party partner to manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure that all capabilities are delivered on time and per expectation
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- Drive product strategies and long-term vision to build best in class web products
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete road map
- Participate in market/customer research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing product features and functionalities
- Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader company digital product portfolio plan
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources that enable digital products to be the channel of the customer’s voice
- Execute on the web product strategy and prioritize initiatives over a multi-year roadmap that delivers highly effective experiences designed to materially benefit the business and customers.
- Champion a customer-centric and data-driven approach that incorporates customer insights, feedback, and best practices into all digital product retail experiences.
- Identify blockers to success, problem-solving, and working to resolve cross-functional challenges. Successful outcomes will empower allies throughout the organization to drive toward a common goal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in web product management
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge working with Agile development team, Scrum or SAFe
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
- Demonstrated sound business judgment and decision-making skills, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Track record of consistently driving growth, creating processes, launching new capabilities, and successfully managing cross functional project teams.
- Passion for delighting customers through a superior customer experience that exceed customer expectations.
- Loves being part of a team. Seeks, forges, and cultivates effective relationships to motivate and maximize cross-functional teams' engagement and productivity.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledgeable of digital experience technologies and tactics, especially in Product Development, CMS, PIM, DAM, and MDM software.