Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Manager
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 24 months with opportunity for contract to hire
- Product Manager for Google and Azura Hybrid Cloud Migration for Apigee APIs.
- Will work across the entire organization to plan and facilitate the cloud migration.
- Will have other product, development and operations resources to support you.
- Interact with enterprise cloud customers to understand and solve their cloud enablement challenges.
- Collaborate with the Cloud Engineering team to craft solutions into suites of products and capabilities.
- Become a subject matter expert in our capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis and anticipate evolving requirements.
- Contribute to the prioritization of work efforts within the cloud enablement organization.
- Represent your customer needs by clearly communicating and supporting ongoing platform engineering efforts.
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes. Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The role requires coordination across the product team, strong partner engagement across the enterprise, and the ability to define new and innovative cloud-first solutions.
- Experience building and operating highly-available products in a public cloud environment – e.g. AWS, Azure, Google. CI/CD experience.
- Willing to speak up and challenge the norm bringing forward ideas on how they can improve offers and overall solutions to drive aggressive cloud adoption.
- Experience in developing solutions that align services offers for complex migration to the cloud including strategies for migration to the cloud.
- Experience with releasing, launching, and life-cycling products.
- Experience creating and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with governance at scale, policy as code, and configuration as code.