Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Manager/Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong ability to organize tasks and move projects/initiatives forward, possess project management skills and have product management experience, be able to understand online authentication and anti-fraud vendor tools/solutions as well as fraud threats and tactics.
- Need a strong blend of business and technical acumen to understand how fraud tools function and how best to utilize the tool.
- Will research the fraud and authentication vendor market, meet with vendors to understand the solutions, identify any that fill a control gap / strategic need, evaluate the vendors and solutions - then work with internal business and technology project teams to deploy the solution correctly.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the confidence to be able to ask the right technology and business related questions during vendor demonstrations to understand the solution.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience