Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Deposit Products Group (DPG) offers innovative checking, savings and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with our client and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels.
The Deposit Payments & Money Movement (DPMM) team has an excellent opportunity for a Digital Consultant 5 position. The team is seeking a senior-level Product Owner/Product Manager to support customer journey management for the check deposit journey and the Mobile Deposit product.
This is a product management leadership role that involve driving transformational change to customer experience, satisfaction and business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in defining and managing product strategy, roadmaps and backlogs; delivering standout results to key operating metrics; and working comfortably and effectively across cross-functional stakeholder environments.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for delivery of projects that evolve and extend the Mobile Deposit feature to our customers. In addition, you will need to be able to explore and understand new digital trends and help build business cases that turn those trends into initiatives that bring enhanced experiences to our customers. The product owner/product manager is responsible for discovery on new opportunities, curating the scrum team backlog, partnering with technology on discovery for new initiatives, delivery of the enhancements, defining and tracking metrics, and managing to the team KPIs.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Drives the requirements and vision for the customer/product/capability experience in conjunction with other scrum and product resources
- Leads discovery on new initiatives including initial customer experience and technology approach along with KPIs/business cases to measure success.
- Oversees Product Definition activities including scrum team backlog and artifacts for scrum-originated work
- Demonstrates product expertise and industry/competitor offerings
- Accountable for Scrum/Product Team Deliverables & KPIs. Reviews measures/metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement
- In conjunction with scrum / product resources, determines acceptance criteria for final UAT code and pressure tests iteration plans & scope.
- Manages associated risk and compliance routines required
10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer
Experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Knowledge and experience with product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through to market delivery
- Experience with one or more of the following products: digital wallets, mobile deposit, wires, Transfers, Zelle, and Bill Pay. Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment