Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Product Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas 75243
Term: 8 months (4/12/2021 to 12/31/2021)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM with some flexibility.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper balance between business needs, technology options, and user experience in order to maximize product value and increase efficiency.
- Acts as the "voice" of the customer, translating customer needs to the Agile team by properly codifying intent, sizing work efforts, prioritizing needs, and summarizing issues.
- Works closely with designers, engineers, and business professionals in a collaborative environment to create strategic, product roadmaps.
- Draws upon customer insights to drive the software product vision and direction;
- Provides leadership in identifying and defining ongoing product features that align with business strategy.
- Defines software solutions that CBREs technical teams can deliver.
- Represents the customer to the technical teams, answering questions about client expectations.
- Uses technical and product expertise to prioritize deliverables and manage backlog of requests.
- Owns the product backlog.
- Facilitates discussions, user story development and refinement, and testing and validation; contributes to roadblocks resolution and decision making.
- Provides regular updates; manages executive stakeholder communication and reporting.
- Acts as a single point of contact for ongoing support and services.
- Prioritizes needs, engages various technical teams, as needed, routes requests to correct owners, and ensures support is provided to internal or external satisfaction.
- Actively engages in Agile process, including daily scrum sessions, demos, and testing activities, as well as training and change management activities, as needed.
- Manages changes to features and communication to ensure there is clear indication of what is required for each release Assists the team in sizing and breaking down
- Epic into a manageable size to accommodate the release cadence. Writes user stories and cases, as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Will need to have Sales Force and Product Management experience, Business skills, KPI, Success Metrics,
- Strong Presentation skills with key stakeholders,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Familiarity with Agile methodology,
- High Collaborator, Critical Thinker, Proactive Problem Solver.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 7- 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Translates high-level specifications for software components into program specifications.
- Estimates time against completing the program specifications.
- Ability to research, comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents accurately.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to solve problems of moderate complexity.