Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 18 months
- Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus for complex/diverse major product line(s)/service or has accountability for change delivery solutions for the portfolio's technology/process work of low to moderate complexity.
- For product marketing responsibilities: consults with management on the marketing implications of various policies and activities; establishes marketing strategy based on assessment of competitive environment; develops new products/services to meet identified customer needs; establishes marketing programs for new products or enhancements including identification of market segments, product positioning, product bundling, pricing; identifies new distribution channels and coordinates product introduction and marketing efforts to ensure maximum penetration; integrates efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of marketing programs while ensuring programs adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
- For product owner responsibilities: Articulates product vision, definition, goals, and direction for teams to design/develop/ deliver technology and processes for well-established technologies/ vendor relationships .
- Works with leaders, stakeholders, SMEs, scrum masters, project managers and delivery team to ensure success against stated customer business value.
- Drives requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry/ competitor opportunities.
- Leads backlog prioritization.
- Adjusts planning in situations that may include financial, control, or process roadblocks.
- Inspects pre-release progress, recommends changes, and ensures timelines are met.
- Ensures cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed by all constituents.
- Enhances/ monitors key performance indicators and identifies improvement opportunities while ensuring all regulatory and compliance needs are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Able to operate in a high paced environment.
- Must be skilled in managing a scrum team along with adhering to the normal agile practices.
- Mortgage servicing experience
- Experience with rules driven logic platforms
- 6+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner