As an exceptional Product Manager, you are really the leader for your product area. you will drive transformational value to core business functions at our client. Part of the high-impact, high-energy Digital Transformation Product organization, you will help develop robust, compelling, and integrated data, tools, and technology solutions that will drive specific and measurable business value.
- You excel at articulating big ideas. You will be responsible for developing customer-centric value propositions and business cases with measurable business impacts.
- You will be responsible for defining and managing key performance indicators and work in collaboration with multiple leaders across the spectrum of business leadership toward the achievement of your product goals.
- You have a deep breadth and depth of product management functional skills including go-to-market strategy, messaging/positioning, pricing, and strategy execution.
- You love getting great results and are extremely organized.
- You get technology. You have a natural ability to understand complex products.
- You’re holistic in your approach. You have experience balancing initiatives to optimize ROI.
- You get things done. You’re a stellar executor with the ability to manage projects across teams in a very timely manner. Unquestioned integrity and can-do attitude.
- You’re a go-getter. You demonstrate the passion, energy, and persistence to work through challenging problems in diverse markets. You will act quickly to seize opportunities and spot and capitalize on trends and opportunities.
- You’re an excellent communicator, to influence people around you.
- Be customer-obsessed and business-outcome-driven at all times.
- Grow revenue, and profitability by developing and implementing compelling go-to-market plans.
- Develop user enablement strategies including content, presentations and other tools and training to enable the user community to be more effective.
- Orchestrate and lead communication between cross-functional groups.
- Track and measure all strategic investments and analyze results, identify gaps and optimize efforts to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop integrated product launch plan that maximize the value of product launches.
- Be the leader/interface with a broad range of constituents to gather market insights including customers, sales, competitive analysis, market intelligence, SWOT, and industry opinion.
- You have 5 - 10 years of professional Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated Design Thinking skills and experience around deep customer empathy, analytical thinking and cutting-edge communication skills to rally everyone behind the vision, facilitate and gain cross-functional consensus.
- Excellent creative skills with demonstrated ability to articulate the value proposition.
- Ability to take initiative and carry projects from start to finish.
- Independent and quick learner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and successful within a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.