Position: Process and Operations Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
As a Process and Operations Specialist, you’ll responsible for supporting the ongoing operations of the Internet of Things Wireless Service. You will work across different aspects of the Product life cycle leading process(es), executing tasks and maintaining operability of the product and ensure service goals are met.
- Provide ORT and URT testing for new product and platform feature launches within the IOT Wireless Service Product portfolio
- Process billable charges Input billable items into Control Center and coordinate with Billing Operations, Finance Technical Support and Account Teams.
- Identify and implement billing process improvement to streamline the operations and increase customer experience.
- Support the development IOT service offers and associated billing components within the IOT Wireless eCommerce platform.
- Maintain and improve the IoT Product Management SharePoint documentation repository; develop process and procedures to support direct IOT sales inquiries across the IOT Wireless Service Product portfolio
- Develop and maintain SIM forecasting inventory methodology to properly maintain inventory levels. Support communications to Product, Sales and Technical channels on inventory exhaustion, and restock.
- Support the development of end-to-end product lifecycle process flows (LBGUPS).
- Must have the ability to manage through ambiguity, to achieve results
- Must be comfortable in leading work across multiple organizations and management levels.
- Must have experience working with the Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint & Teams)
- 5 plus years of process and operations experience overseeing end to end mobile telecom solutions
- 3 plus years of experience leading wireless telecom solution stakeholder calls involving both internal and external program stakeholders.
- 2 plus years of experience operationalizing billing on an e-commerce digital product.
- 1-2 years of mobile device experience including with SIM forecasting and inventory management
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint/Visio, Sharepoint and MS Teams
- 1-2 years of experience in the following disciplines
- Process analysis
- Billing Analysis
- Quality analysis
- Implementation management
- Process certification including Six Sigma etc.
- Previous Tenant-Gateway Experience
- Previous IoT experience
- Previous Jasper Control Center experience
- Previous experience working for a carrier including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
- International implementation management experience
- Bachelor's Degree