Title: Product Management Engineer
Location: Remote - US
Our client has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and their vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things our client looks for across all hires, regardless of role or team. First, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like their, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because they play as a championship team. Second, they expect all employees to commit to their mission-focused approach to their work. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our client’s Product Managers play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto products. You will work closely with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to build products and new experiences. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve their mission of creating an open financial system for the world
What you'll be doing:
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
What we look for in you:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the our client’s mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Product Domain Experience
- Platform Support and New Product Launch Experience