Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Product Engineering Manager with full-stack development experience in Microsoft technologies.
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone hours
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $70-80/hourly, DOE
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
A successful candidate will be effective as a transformational technical and people leader providing guidance and mentorship to individuals and teams in application architecture, software design principles, code quality, performance, security, and value delivery. This position will have significant coding responsibilities that will allow you to flex your full-stack software engineering skills daily!
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be both a technical and people leader, make decisions and own them, select and professionally grow your team and drive outcomes through efficient operations, goal setting and measurement.
• Be accountable for establishing, leading and measuring best practices in application architecture and engineering through solid engineering principles, paired programming, code review processes, measuring throughput and code coverage.
• Provide direction and oversight for platforms, processes and master data powering products and services.
• Partner closely with Product Team Leadership to deliver outcomes for the organization through ensuring agile teams consist of appropriate and effective engineering, quality and solution design skillsets.
• Actively learn and keep up with the latest engineering trends to keep technical acumen sharp.
• Continually improve the agility of the team while also adopting industry trends for innovation.
• Establish and maintain a culture of continued learning and improvement while providing an environment conducive to autonomy and harmony.
Required Education and Experience
• 3+ years’ experience managing agile software engineering teams designing and building enterprise applications in a fast paced, complex and dynamic product development environment
• 7+ years of full-stack development experience in Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, .NET Core)
• 5+ years’ experience with test automation frameworks (unit, integration, E2E)
• 1+ experience with a micro-services, docker, Kubernetes and pub-sub architecture
• 3+ year Cloud software industry experience (Azure preferred)
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience required