Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Designer
Location: Remote work, or can work onsite Charlotte, NC or Bay Area
Term: 12-24 months
- Participate in developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and websites.
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies, navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes.
- Review and analyze business, user and technical requirements that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Analyze relevant internal and external sites and consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide risk deliverables.
- Design, develops, tests, and refines prototypes.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and direct managers.
- Provide product usability, evaluation, and support to product development teams.
- Consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with front-line employee application designs
- User-Centered Design experience
- UI Design experience
- 2+ years of Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.