Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Designer
Location: San Francisco, California, 94105
Term: 13 months
- Translating the Ux vision into tangible, memorable experiences that align with the organization’s strategy.
- Creating prototypes that convey abstract ideas to project and product partners which illustrate the roadmap
- Leading application maps, user flows, prototypes and specifications based on a synthesis of business drivers, product requirements, user needs, and technical considerations.
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 6 years of design experience.
- A proactive collaborator who brings together peers and stakeholders to create shared understanding and accelerate decision making.
- A seasoned user experience practitioner who is able to represent user needs and shape business requirements into intuitive customer experiences across projects.
- Versed in accessibility guidelines and the fundamentals of service, interaction, and information design.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting