Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior E-Commerce Consultant
Location: Remote then : SF/NC/Dallas/ MN/AZ
Term: 12 months– Mid-Level Product Designer
We create digital Commercial Banking experiences that allow our customers to confidently and securely manage their company relationship with Client and support their business operations. We work closely with Product and Technology partners to ensure our vison and designs are outcome-oriented and customer-centric with a keen focus on delivering value to our customers and for our business. Holistic experience strategy ensures we frame problems effectively to address key needs and pain points throughout the Commercial Banking customer journey. While we have individual expertise across product design, content design, research, and design delivery and operations, we all act as empowered designers and leaders, informing and influencing outcomes with clear rationale. Our team works hard, works together, and is relentless in making sure the voice of our customers is with us every step of the way.
We're looking for a Mid-Level Product Designer with 6 years of design experience to work as part of a world class internal insights and design agency focused on creating digital solutions for our customers and helping fulfill our purpose of humanizing commercial online banking.
As a Mid-Level Product Designer, you will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. You will facilitate and guide teams, achieve consensus, and shape design directions while honoring project timelines in order to create and deliver outstanding experiences that align with our organization’s strategy and goals.
6 yrs exp. small team they are supporting a small interface for the internal Chanel...,
Application is the product...
Application Designer will integrate the info from the backend to complete the app.
Someone who has worked on small apps.
Soft skills are 70% collaborative/flexible/ willing to learn positive
UX product experience is good.
Mid level skills aspiring to grow them in the path of our product space. Someone with some visual design experience would be great.
Ability to work within parameters
Ability to write detailed specs.
- An experienced Product Designer who draws upon a broad set of design skills, methods and tools.
- A big picture thinker who is able to frame the problem statement, align on outcomes, and solve problems.
- A proactive collaborator who brings together peers and stakeholders to create shared understanding and accelerate decision making.
- A seasoned user experience practitioner who is able to represent user needs and shape business requirements into intuitive customer experiences across projects.
- Versed in accessibility guidelines and the fundamentals of service, interaction, and information design.
- Experienced with iterative and agile development processes.
- Involved in the industry through councils and associations
You will be responsible for
- Collaborating with peers, directs, senior management and stakeholders to prioritize and plan work based on customer and business KPIs.
- Translating the Ux vision into tangible, memorable experiences that align with the organization’s strategy.
- Creating prototypes that convey abstract ideas to project and product partners which illustrate the roadmap
- Leading application maps, user flows, prototypes and specifications based on a synthesis of business drivers, product requirements, user needs, and technical considerations.
- Developing rapport with partners and successfully sharing design strategies, concepts and feedback.
- Guiding teams to be more customer-centric and innovative in order to deliver outstanding new experiences.
- Facilitating productive collaboration with product and technology peers, executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Championing design integrity through adherence to processes and established best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing responsive Ux solutions that span multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Command of a variety of design tools including Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator and Figma
- Experience with strategic planning and diagrammatic skills (Information Architecture), low fidelity wireframe production, high-fidelity design comp production, and interaction rule documentation
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively to convey design solutions to a broad range of stakeholders: product managers, engineers, customers, etc.
- Expert knowledge of user centered design methodologies and user experience best practices
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, comfortable with tight deadlines, and enjoys solving complex problems
- Familiarity with iterative and agile development processes and knowledge of application layer design and front-end code frameworks (React, jQuery, etc.)
- Financial services industry experience