Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Project Manager
Term: 2 months (03/08/2021 to 02/01/2022)
Work hours: 40 hours Mon- Fri
- Communicates product features and fundamental components to the organization that reflects the product and responds to the needs of various stakeholders (i.e., employees, customers, shareholders) while communicating the need and rationale for policies and standards.
- Represents Medicare NextGen Product and Benefit Configuration capabilities and strategy in cross functional meetings and related project activities, e.g. Medicare Product and Marketplace Offerings for Individual and Group bid filings, Legislative Review Committee, and Operational Support areas.
- Collaborates with market segments to develop and implement plans and product features to achieve segment product strategies and achieve marketplace advantage.
- Serves as project manager and/or participant for selected projects.
- Independently manages mid-sized product enhancements, including defining new enhancement requirements and feature with the application vendor.
- Ensures that the Product & Benefit configurations are designed, developed, implemented and maintained from a product and business/customer point of view.
- Ensures maximum reusability across standard plans and offerings to enable efficiency and accuracy in delivery and speed to market.
- Performs research and analysis on legislative, competitive and industry issues to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Participates in idea generation and project vision session for the development of new products and product enhancements.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback in support of performance analysis for products and continual improvement.
- Participates and/or facilitates cross enterprise work group sessions to support individual and group bid process and subsequent delivery of Medicare products and benefit plans for Open Enrollment and claims adjudication and servicing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Prior knowledge and experience with the Health Edge Health Rules Payor platform and HRL Language for complex benefit configuration is highly desired.
- 3-5 years experience with Project Management skills.
- In-depth understanding of the Medicare regulatory environment, and impacts to benefits and claims adjudications.
- Knowledge of claim handling and associated processes such as provider contracting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.