Location: Dallas or Richardson, TX; Chicago, IL
Job Type: Permanent
This position is responsible for leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products and capabilities for Containers as a Service (Openshift, Kubernetes, docker, etc...); the role assists in developing infrastructure roadmaps and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary product business case(s) aligned to required business capabilities; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with IT Portfolio and DevOps stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product design; developing high and low level designs for product solutions; supporting platform services, advanced integration, DBM or Analytics.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- OpenShift expertise and Kubernetes
- Predictive Analytics and Infrastructure Automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure Operations.
- Experience with solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
- Experience with Platform Services, (e.g., Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies, and SDDC).
- Experience with container technologies like Openshift, Kubernetes, docker, etc. Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
- Experience with system and technology integration.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
- Experience working in public cloud environments - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience in infrastructure automation (ansible, puppet, chef, ruby, golang, python), and continuous delivery (concourse, Jenkins).
- Experience working on open source distributed systems and management technologies like vault, consul, etcd, zookeeper, Prometheus, ELK.
- Strong knowledge of technology fundamentals like OS/Linux administration, compute, networking, storage and security.
- Oral & written communication.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.