Location: Naperville, Waukegan, Chicago, IL or Dallas
Job Type: Permanent
This position is responsible for leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products for their assigned products; developing infrastructure architecture roadmap and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary product business case(s) aligned to required business capabilities, long term architecture direction, & customer demand; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with IT Portfolio and DevOps stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product design; supporting platform services, advanced integration, DBM or Analytics.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- Predictive Analytics and Infrastructure Automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure Operations.
- Experience with solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3 .
- Experience with Workforce Devices, (e.g., Mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld) and Desktop as a Service/VDI Technologies).
- Experience with Platform Services, (e.g., Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies, and SDDC).
- Experience with Advanced Integration, (e.g., Web Server (Apache, IIS, and other HTTP Servers).
- Experience with DBMS and Analytics, (e.g., DB/2, SQLServer, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop).
- Experience in ACI network SDWAN, Wifi (work from home) and Cloud Engineering
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Operations.
- Solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
- Experience with system and technology integration.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
- Oral & written communication.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.