Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Procurement Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
Hourly Rate: $32.69/hr.
Term: 3 Months
- Collaborate with multiple internal partners of various levels to build a new compliance policy from the ground up.
- Address strategic opportunities pertaining to supply chain performance, as well as, be the direct point of contact for vendors.
- Execute management’s strategic vision in the daily performance of supply chain collaboration and performance:
- Support dispute resolution
- Vendor performance collaboration and counseling
- Tracking and reporting of results.
- Provide direction to program participants for improvement opportunities to drive supply chain effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support management’s strategic vision in the development of supply chain compliance analytics to identify opportunities to support challenged vendors through research and analysis.
- Understand industry standards and supply chain performance programs of client's retail competitors to ensure client's remains comparable.
- Provide recommendations to leadership and implement cross-functional supply chain efficiencies.
- Manage ad hoc projects related to Supply Chain solutions and process improvement.
- Implement and maintain management’s strategic direction for the daily operation of key supply chain applications used in the execution of the client's vendor collaboration and performance program.
- Ensure applications are being utilized correctly and effectively.
- Identify areas of opportunity and effectively communicate to the appropriate levels of management.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to influence and drive decision-making and consensus across all levels within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels cross functionally
- Strong technical expertise including experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Ability to design and implement sustainable processes
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, independently solve business problems, and recommend practical solutions.
- Proven ability to construct and present data to support recommendations and project objectives
- Strong time management and organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives in order to maximize the business impact
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with teams
Even better if you have:
- Experience in vendor performance and/or relationship management
- Supply Chain Operations and a strong business acumen
- Database experience utilizing SQL