Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Procurement Agent
Location: Miami, FL 33178
Hourly Rate: $32.11/hr.
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Manage assigned retail front end categories, its P&L contributions, and managing select DSD and DC vendors.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted sales, gross margin, and building market share within their category.
- Vendor management to include: collaborating, interviewing, and negotiating with manufacturers and vendors to ensure product placement and product strategy that grow sales and profitability.
- Develop category plans (i.e., plan optimal SKU mix; weekly, seasonal, annual promotional programs) for merchandising programs from 1 to 3 years that reflect deep personal knowledge of our businesses, customers and clients.
- Sustain a understanding of current competition; and search out new competitive opportunities.
- Initiating and building strategic promotional strategies and marketing plans by collaborating internally with a team of client professionals (e.g., Inventory, Pricing, Promotion, Finance, and Store Operations).
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders, cross-functional teams and suppliers.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting process assistance.
- Monitor operational opportunities and communicate with team on ideas for improvement.
- Responsible for executing pricing and promotional programs.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of experience in a retail organization or in an analytical, merchandising, or buying position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Even better if you have:
- Experience managing these categories a plus: candles, smalls electronics, batteries, digital memory, prepaid cards, photo, picture frames
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred due to unique Hispanic suppliers)
- Experience with Hispanic’s markets and customer trends and preferences
- SQL reporting