Position: Process Improvement Analyst
Location: New Albany, Ohio 43054
Hourly Rate: $33/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Provide analytical support, conduct assessments, and make recommendations in maintaining and updating document management platforms, policies and procedures.
- Leverage analytical/technical tools to extract metadata from document management platforms for processing and analysis.
- Identify and document problems in work processes related to document management.
- Ability to identify operational efficiencies with document management processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience specifically with document management and related technology platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions.
- Knowledge of program language like SQL, Oracle and Python.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to explaining and documenting technical information to all levels of employees.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and reliably complete initiatives using sound project management practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working with highly sensitive issues and documents.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops activities.