Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for completing process analysis and evaluations. Initiates and plans reviews involving definition and selection of new concepts and development of new or improved processes.
- Interacts with business line SMEs to exchange information and to ensure new products, services and technical developments are compatible with current processes and designs.
- Develops process sets, models, and flows.
- Redesigns process workflows as necessary.
- Applies practical knowledge and utilizes intermediate process engineering tools such as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control), Pareto, Histogram, First Pass Quality, Variation and techniques that can be used to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly.
- Works with minimal supervision within fast-paced environments to prioritize responsibilities, initiatives, and deliverables.
- Develops and delivers both written and verbal communications regarding analysis and recommendations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- LSSGB certified/trained
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must be ready to engage with business partners
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy against aggressive timelines with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity, shifting requirements and priorities in a complex matrixed environment
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or a BA/BS degree or higher and 1+year of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or the client's business process management endorsement