Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Architect
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, major LOB or multi-Business Line/group redesign initiatives that encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Aligns projects to management and business strategy.
- Integrates vertical and horizontal solutions into the strategy.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensures development of metrics (key indicators) that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to execute projects.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Ensures appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and/or statistical approach.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma or related process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- May provide training and act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab Facilitation skills such as Helix Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or the clients business process management endorsement