Duration: Full Time Direct hire
Location: 100% remote, but will be required to be onsite in Scottsdale, AZ in the September timeframe.
Key skill areas include:
API Level Automation Testing Framework creation
CI/CD Automation Testing Framework creation
Not building automation testing code, but building the framework to complete that process.
Current tools being used, but not required: Karate Framework for API testing, Front End Automation Testing- Selenium, SAP- Kafka.
The Principal Test Automation Engineer ensures automated test cases are established and processes maintained; mentors the Quality Assurance (QA) department related to complex automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures complex automated scripts are created, modified and maintained
- Ensures criteria is gathered correctly, timely and meets established standards
- Ensures frameworks are testing end-to-end and integrated; matures automated test framework to achieve higher test throughput, increased accessibility and test execution flexibility
- Applies and develops automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs; ensures functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals are met.
- Ensures automated test suites are built per established standards
- Determines testing standards
- Investigates, recommends and develops new tools to support the future development and direction for test automation
- Designs, maintains and approves complex QA environments
- Manages the product delivery schedules through development and execution of automated test suites on multiple platforms and releases
- Approves automated test environments for user interface (UI) and non-UI testing
- Ensures inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security are identified, analyzed and documented.
- Ensures programming inconsistencies are identified and resolved
- Analyzes and decomposes a complicated software system and designs a strategy to test this system
7 to 10 years of applicable experience
Job Tenure- no more than 4 positions in the last 10 years.