Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Principal Technical Architect
Location: Austin Texas 78759
Term: 3 months
- Serve as a technology thought leader.
- Champion technology and architecture-related investments, advocating for the priority of this work.
- Define solution architectures aligned to business needs in collaboration with product and engineering.
- Facilitate collaborative design discussions and drive design reviews.
- Partner with product to envision future features and help plan development sequences.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert to engineering.
- Assist with the development of architecture standards.
- Assist with improving architecture practices.
- Assist with governing software development to ensure satisfaction of non-functional requirements.
- Build software prototypes to validate architecture approaches and assess emerging technologies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or relevant industry experience.
- 10+ years of experience in software development for mid-size to large corporations.
- Ability to code in any language using any technology stack through self-teaching.
- SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- AWS (preferred), GCP, or Azure services and solution architectures.
- REST API design and microservice implementation.
- Object-oriented design including common patterns.
- Distributed systems.
- Docker, Kubernetes, and other container technologies.
- .NET Core, Java and/or a willingness to become an expert.
- Automotive industry experience or a willingness to become an expert.
- Must be at ease advocating for technical solutions and enjoy the challenge of influencing others.
- Ability to write high quality blog posts and technical documentation.
- Ability to represent company in industry through conference presentations.
- Ability to serve as a technology mentor, facilitating the growth of colleagues.
- Ability to manage conflict and maintain productive working relationships.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!