Our client is seeking a Principal System Engineer for a permanent role in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 10+ years of experience in system/software engineering Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following radar systems (AN/TPY-2, SBX, Cobra Dane, UEWR)
- Familiarity with distributed computing systems and/or real-time computing/messaging systems.
- Knowledge of system/software development life cycles and agile development practices.
- Experience developing System Engineering artifacts such as architectural roadmaps
- Familiarity with UNIX, and/or Linux operating systems.
- Ability to work at a government facility within a multi-contractor team environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Familiarity with the OSM M&S Familiarity with Matlab, MySQL, and SharePoint, or related applications.
- Experience in complex system assessment/analysis; with exceptional attention to detail. Knowledge of system architectures, networks, and operations.
- Experience in engineering M&S systems using an optimistic discrete event simulation platform
- Experience with risk management, issue resolution, problem solving and customer service.
- Ability to configure, modify, and use plug-ins Agile Development Tools such as Jira/Gitlab
- Missile defense domain knowledge
- Familiarity with the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) and Modeling and Simulation Web Services (MWS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related discipline.