Duration: Direct Hire Permanent
Location: Remote to start and then onsite in Scottsdale, AZ starting in Feb. 2022
Key Skills: Solution Architecture, Salesforce, Retail
Under minimal supervision, the Principal Solutions Architect assists in Analyzing, Solutioning and Implementing salesforce requirements, procedures and problems to automate new or enhance existing salesforce applications/systems and related applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand software needs and define requirements; translate requirements into technical solutions; provide recommendations and contingency plans.
- Document business requirements and capabilities into Business and Technical Design Documents, use cases and stories.
- Lead planning workshops/ design sessions to envision and assess business needs, features and desired capabilities.
- Capture, document and design business, application and data workflows.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA), developers/ engineers and architects to align solutions, identify dependencies, and ensure functional results.
- Conduct feasibility and impact analysis; identify cross-project, application or business unit dependencies; provide solutions to mitigate risk; develop contingency plans for potential impacts.
- Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to IT processes, procedures and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires 10+ years of experience in CRM with at least 5 years’ experience in Service domain (including Field Service Lightening and Workforce Management) and needs to have at least one salesforce certification.
- This position needs an advanced understanding of the software development life cycle, requirement modeling and process mapping techniques, understanding of databases (DB2, SQL Server), non-relational file structures, system design, analysis, and development methodologies, and quality assurance testing methodologies.
- Mulesoft functional experience highly desirable
- As a Solution Architect this position will play the role of a functional analyst and an architect. You need to have at least 5 years of hands-on “Salesforce service” experience with FSL, Work Order management, Workforce Management and Middleware (Mulesoft) knowledge.
- You will work with CoE leads to build roadmaps for business using tools like Lucid charts/Visio.
- Needs to be able to lead/work with offshore team(s) on solutions and coordinate with respective Business Analysts (BAs) to understand the business pain points, present options and help drive solutions.
- Experience preparing and/or executing business and technical requirements, specifications, user manuals, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- This position requires excellent communication, organizational skills, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- The ability to adjust to changing requirements, learn, and quickly grasp new technologies is essential.
Educational Requirements:Bachelor’s degree