Seeking a Principal/Staff Software Engineer for a fully remote direct hire opportunity.
We are looking for talented senior developers who are passionate for tackling challenging features and interesting problems at scale. You'll be working with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on creating innovative features, microservices, and products.
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile apps.
- Experience with architecting and designing highly available/fault tolerant, transaction processing systems and operating complex services running in the cloud.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems.
- Write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Ability to work with distributed teams working in different time zone.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems.
- 10+ years of software development in web, software, or mobile
- Strong leadership experience. Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person and cross functional leader.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience with object-oriented languages including Golang/Python/Node.js.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP).
- Experience with Cassandra, NoSQL, AWS, Redshift.
- Experience working with AWS Lambda
- Experience with developing and deploying with AWS tools and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, and ability to attract and retain key talent.