We are seeking a Principal Salesforce Software Engineer with a forward-thinking software development mindset to help expand our client's existing platforms, develop new products, and advance their engineering practices and processes. Join our small, fast-paced teams responsible for creating innovative software that enhances the experiences of both internal and external clients.
Our client's team builds applications that facilitate commercial real estate related sales, lending and loan servicing efforts. On this team you learn from the most brilliant software engineers while tackling tough problems that will drive our technology forward.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
Typically has 5-7 years of relevant work experience. Consideration is given to the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce administrative and development experience
- Lightning Component Development
- ASP.NET with MVC and Web API experience,
- Relational database design experience
- Structured Query Language (SQL, T-SQL)
- Software design pattern fluency
- Software architecture & modular development
- Application and data security awareness
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Full-stack development experience
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud development (Cert is preferred)
- Cloud application architecture experience
- Salesforce integration experience
- Salesforce Apex API implementation experience
- CI/CD experience using industry tools
- Machine learning interest or experience
- UI/UX skills
- SQL Server, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL experience
- Index, View and Stored Procedure design and optimization
- Creative problem solver and independent thinker
- Ability to analyze business requirements and architect/estimate solutions at various scales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor and lead others
- Ability to adhere to our client's security and coding conventions
- Agile process knowledge
- DevOps process knowledge