Are you a Principal Front End Angular Developer with AWS exposure? Do you consider yourself a peer of an architect and have a love for shaping the direction of the front-end product? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates to impact positive change? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
Title: Principal Front End Angular Developer
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will play an integral role in shaping the direction of the front-end product. You will be involved in decisions that affect how our engineers deliver the product all the way down to how our end users use the product. This is a collaborative environment where you will train, mentor and learn from others while using your own expertise and influence to effect positive change.
- You keep abreast of latest changes in the web development world, particularly when it comes to Angular
- You believe delivering value to the end user is just as important as writing clean code
- You like (and are aware) of the newest and shiniest tools but you also believe in choosing the right one for the job
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- Deep knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS, NgRx and RxJs
- Experience with unit and e2e testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience with optimizing applications for scalability at the enterprise level
- Ability to effectively collaborate with our design team to create a beautiful and modern UI
- Familiarity with other cloud-based providers (we use AWS)
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing monorepos with Nx
- Hybrid app development with Ionic
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines