Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Principal Engineer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 6 months
- Work alongside senior business leaders in the MARKETING team to define and deliver strategic and tactical solutions.
- Cultivate collaboration between technology and business stakeholders.
- Partner with Marketing professionals to understand and capture their business needs.
- Partner with Architects to define, design and implement a robust long-term architecture.
- Build Marketing Technology budgets and resource plans to execute on business needs.
- Deliver into production agreed Marketing capabilities on time and in budget.
- Provide strong communication across the technology and business teams, describing roadblocks in a succinct manner while owning timely resolution.
- Ensure alignment with Invesco’s Marketing Enablement business strategy and objectives.
- Implement best practices for global development teams and collaborate with Technology colleagues across Invesco to define enterprise standard methodologies.
- Implement engineering and operational excellence principles.
- Oversee scope, schedule and cost for program and project delivery.
- Handle and collaborate with global vendors to deliver global technology solutions.
- Lead agile development process from the front and mentor business and technology teams around adoption.
- Ensure quality assurance testing inclusive of unit, systems, integration and regression testing, and support the development of automated test scripts to be used to automate regression testing.
- Proactively reduce technical debt by implementing service design and code changes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of implementation experience with Marketing technologies and business processes.
- Working in an industry that is driving and leading the adoption of MarTech technologies.
- Solid understanding of Marketing technology solutions and Marketing data models.
- An understanding of the principles of data models and how these can be integrated into Marketing technology architectures.
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs, and ESB/EDI technologies (Mulesoft, etc.).
- Experience with system integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Seismic, Alfresco, Adobe Campaign Manager, Pardot, ON24, WebEx, Aprimo, Frontify, CVENT and RedOak.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!