Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Cloud Engineer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85027 or Charlotte, NC
Term: 18 -24 months
- Technical expert, innovator, and strategic thought leader within a specified technology engineering discipline such as applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Acts as an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Develop standards and best practices and for engineering complex, large scale technology solutions to address highly complex and typically cross-organizational issues, while maintaining broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and partnering with other key experts.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert advice to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Lead Experience
- Experience in Azure or GCP.
- Deep experience in API, Micro Service Architecture, Domain Driven Design/Platforms
- Experience Needed: Java, API Design, Event based Designs
- 4-6 years experience in Cloud Computing
- 10+ years of engineering experience; or 10+ years of experience in a technical management role
- Experience in Fraud space and AI/ML
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills