Role: Principal Data Engineer
Location: 100% Remote, Pacific business hours
Type: 9-month contract
Rate: $78+/hourly, DOE
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads highly complex and large enterprise wide high visibility initiatives.
- Designs strategy and accountable for initiatives.
- Recognized subject matter expert in multiple portfolios.
- Designs solutions for multiple large scale and long-term technology transformation.
- Creates and owns data standards, provides technology advisory services.
- Serves as an escalation point for others. Identifies and drives high complexity/cross-functional process improvement.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and drives relationships with external stakeholders across the organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors required
- Masters Preferred
- 10+ years required
- Experience in several IT domains, technology solutions including Java, Big Data technologies and data management tools
- 2 or more relevant technical/professional certifications preferred