100% REMOTE Principal Angular Software Engineer
Immediate need for a rockstar Angular Developer to write custom applications and integrations, learn and explore new technologies, and work with a talented and growing team.
As a Software Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Daily stand ups
- Collaborating with other team members and other teams to solve problems and grow their knowledge of Angular
- Writing enterprise scale applications
- Building services that support millions of requests per day
- Working within a positive, energizing, collaborative team environment
- Working with team to solve complex problems and developing APIs and specs for innovative software
This job might be for you if you have:
- 10+ years of development experience working on a software as a service application using Angular and other technologies
- In depth knowledge of Angular
- Web Services experience with Java or .NET
- SQL Server 2016+ experience including general queries and Database Design Concepts
- HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3 skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Experience with Lucene, RESTful Web Services, Jenkins, Gradle, Git, database programming
Excellent benefits including unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group, matching 401(k), bonus opportunity and cutting edge technology all while you WORK FROM HOME!!
Please send your detailed Angular focused resume today!