Position: Associate, Private Markets Strategy
Location: Dallas, TX, 75201
Term: 11 months
- Manage key initiatives and special projects and collaborate with senior leadership on the execution of private markets priorities.
- Support workstreams on projects related to private markets strategy, business development and/or initiatives.
- Support the development and advancement of key strategic initiatives for Company’s private markets business.
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence to inform management and support strategic planning.
- Prepare materials, presentations and reports to provide regular communication updates to key constituencies.
- Provide support for internal reporting processes.
- Build and maintain corporate strategic intelligence.
- Additional ad hoc requests as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in finance, strategy, or related roles preferred.
- Comfortable working independently and driving own initiatives.
- Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytics, modeling, and quantitative abilities.
- Strong writing / Excel/ PowerPoint skills.
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!