Position: Preferred Banking Client Partner
Location: New York, NY 10020
Term: 3 Months
- Process client transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, book transfers, wire transfers, loan funding, advances and payments, and purchases and sales of foreign currency and foreign drafts; respond to any other banking needs and be able to balance within 30 minutes.
- Assist clients by phone, email and in person with transaction requests and account inquiries and work as a liaison with other departments to meet clients' needs.
- Initiate courier service for pickup and delivery of customer deposits and documents as needed.
- Order checks, deposit slips and other deposit supplies from our check vendors.
- Work with other departments to assist in the processing of specialized transactions (for example, loan fees and special business banking capital calls).
- Navigate research resources and answer questions using our check image and Check 21 programs
- Develop an understanding of how to read our clients' documentation using the OnBase program.
- Assist in audits of the department's previous day's new accounts and maintenance changes to ensure compliance with internal operating procedures.
- Work with internal departments to confirm and update client information and help expedite any research requests and/or refer them to the appropriate department to ensure timely responses.
- Issue cashier's checks as requested.
- Process account closings as requested.
- Order ATM cards and process Instant Issue card requests as needed.
- Submit Travel Declaration forms and assist with ATM questions from clients. Work with the ATM Department to help expedite any issues, questions or concerns.
- Process stop payments and stop payment releases as requested.
- Process and respond to emails or inquiries from Online Banking, Call Center and other Deposit Services team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Accuracy and strong organizational and time management skills
- Versatility and the ability to be a team player
- Professionalism and a positive and responsive attitude
- A commitment to provide extraordinary service and further First Republic’s culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.