Are you experienced with Google AdWords? We have a contract to hire opportunity for marketing professional with Pay Per Click (PPC) experience. You will be helping to build, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns primarily in Google, Facebook, and other social platforms for the company.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities, including ongoing analysis and optimizations based on campaign goals.
- Campaign research, planning, and setup across Google, Facebook, and other digital platforms.
- Keyword research, competitor analysis, and ad copy development.
- Provide tactic recommendations based on unique client goals and audiences.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, news, and platforms.
- Working with the Account Management team to ensure strategy alignment.
- Communicating directly with clients via email, phone, and in-person.
- Compiling monthly dashboards and writing performance insights.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience at an agency or in-house.
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and Analytics.
- Facebook Ads experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus, but not required.
- Project management skills and keeping projects on track.
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks to set appropriate timelines.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Not afraid to ask questions nor ask for help.
- Attention to detail to ensure client brand guidelines are followed.
- Birmingham, AL location is preferred.
The work space is a private office with casual dress code and free parking.