Our client is seeking a PowerBI Architect for a 4-month contract opportunity in Dallas, TX!
1. Expert in PowerBI report/dashboard development and architecture.
2. Build Complex data modeling join on the PowerBI dataflow and datasets.
3. Build models by Joining Multi table from multi source system with large volume of data. Systems such as SAP, BW, HANA, SQL, Refinery system PI, Enablon, Track, Cloud system, etc
4. Experience in self-service model to deliver end-to-end solution. Starting from Requirement gathering for Report/data modeling TO Production support.
5. Experience in building data level security, Report level security, Workspace, APP Space around security, rollout to different function based on data security, etc.
6. Preparing and Conduct Advance user training. Build training material.
7. Knowledge in SAP BW and HANA concepts and modeling.
8. Knowledge in Connecting multi source , Data Lake platform, SAP , Cloud System, etc.
9. Prepare detailed documentation for Training, Governance, Best Practice, Self-Serive guidelines, etc.
10. Lead , Develop and deliver results individually collaborating with IT and BUSINESS for delivery.
11. Hands of experience in Optimization, Improvements in end to end process PowerBI space.
12. Hands of experience in administration task, review usage, gatekeeper, self service controls .
13. Experience in Programing language such as SQL, API Creation, Mobile
14. Good to have Architectural knowledge/experience in building/set-up data lake platform and concepts.