Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Procurement and Posting Specialist
Location: Manheim Pennsylvania 17545
Term: 6 Months
- Ensure that charges are accurately posted to vehicles in a timely manner.
- Document, classify, and track revenue leakage.
- Post transportation activity to Oracle via systematic forms.
- Ensure proper documentation is provided to account coordinators for vehicle jackets.
- Place and receive orders.
- Manage requisition and invoice (paper and electronic) workflow.
- Provide supporting documentation for month-end accruals related to purchasing.
- Meet and exceed critical service levels, to ensure client satisfaction, while minimizing revenue leakage and optimizing cost.
- Deliver organizational objectives and ongoing performance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to outstanding customer service to Cox Automotive business operations.
- Provide timely response and adjustments to audit requests on an on-going basis.
- Perform related duties & responsibilities as assigned/requested.
- Perform special assignments/projects as required.
- High School diploma, GED required.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Good typing speed (requires 45 words typed per minute/ WPM.
- Strong Excel score, knowledge and experience (need to know how to set up formulas /intermediate or advanced level).
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!