Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Posting and Procurement Specialist
Location: Tolleson Arizona 85353
Term: 9 Months
- Ensure that charges are accurately posted to vehicles in a timely manner.
- Document, classify, and track revenue leakage.
- Post transportation activity to Oracle via systematic form.
- Ensure proper documentation is provided to account coordinators for vehicle jackets.
- Provide supporting documentation for month-end accruals related to recon revenue.
- Cross-train for Requisitioning/Receiving responsibilities.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Detailed knowledge of dealer, fleet/lease, and factory accounts and contracted rates required.
- Working knowledge of recon shop operations (i.e., mechanical, detail, and body) and AS400 recon menus.
- Effective communication skills and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills (e.g., Windows, Excel).
Even better if you have:
- Basic Auction knowledge.
- Knowledge of AS400 and basic accounting procedures.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!