Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Executive Assistant Project Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85029
Term: 6 months with good chance for extension
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: establishing business expenses oversight for business) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Executive Level Verbal / Written Communicator
- Set up large Meetings and take Minutes
- Calendar Management (3 VPs)
- Handle Adhoc request from extended team, quickly / professionally
- PowerPoint / Word Expert
- Great Excel Skills
- On-boarding / Off-boarding team members
- Org Charts / Budgets
- Presentation Updates – Professional Executive Level Slides
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Organizational Skills