Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Planogram Layout Coordinator
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 6 months (01/25/2021 to 07/31/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri, 8:30- 5:00
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates must have Retail Focus and AUTOCAD software experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing preferred or 2 to 3 years experience in a Store Planning or Merchandising position.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various sources of data: Demographics (population, ethnicity, income averages, etc.), sales profile, planogram productivity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet timeline requirements for other supporting departments (i.e., CVS Realty Co., Store SetUp, Operations)
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally with various inhouse personnel, field management and various outside vendor representatives.
- Ability to follow clear, concise directions with minimal supervision.