Position: Planning and Logistics Coordinator
Location: Lewisville, TX or Remote
Term: 9 months
- Plan and implement improvements in the fulfillment process both internally and externally, while maintaining a customer service focus and with minimal disruption to the business. Coordinate and communicate progress on all initiatives.
- Optimize fulfillment process on-site.
- Test campaign setups for quality assurance and always maintain adequate documentation on campaign operations throughout the lifetime of a campaign while ensuring a closed-loop process.
- Active participation in vendor meetings as the day-to-day Supply Chain team representative.
- Support fulfillment service provider with forecasting.
- Escalation point for fulfillment issues and resolution.
Manage inventory of card products.
- Collaborate with Product On-Boarding teams to ensure successful implementations. Ensure we are set up and have adequate inventory and capacity.
- Review of Inventory; finished goods, shells and collateral.
- Collaborate with Inventory Management for supply/demand.
- Follow up on open PO's with PI or CPS as required per procurement processes.
- Analyze fulfillment process both internally and externally and develop solutions. Work with technology team to develop appropriate measurement, analysis, and reporting tools to support business objectives and improve time efficiencies.
- Identify and resolve key business opportunities and drive continuous improvement. Assign and follow up of all tactical issues including small issues and CAR's. Plan mid-term and long-term solutions for the goal of the fulfillment service.
- Manage special handling processes.
Reporting / Invoicing / Documentation
- Manage invoicing process, billing and cost tracking.
- Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the fulfillment process.
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.