Position: Pharmacy Warehouse Assistant
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Term: 3 months (05/17/2021 to 07/16/2021)
- Ensures proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
- Backs up purchasing representative. Performs general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- Gathers supplies/equipment for patient orders in preparation for shipment/delivery. Assists with inventory control, including purchasing, receiving, stocking, and recordkeeping.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as directed.
- Receives all incoming shipments and disseminates to appropriate person.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum one year of related experience.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to function independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent