Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 11 months (08/31/2020 to 08/06/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Review and interpret the reported temperatures of Pharmacy Fridges, freezers, and Ambient air temp to insure proper levels.
- Review, respond, and close out all emails to the RxTempAlerts email box
- Partner with external vendor when needed to address any program needs
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.