Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Performance Media Manager
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 6 months
- Contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the CMX platform, inclusive of participating in new business acquisition in a support role (as needed), adopting new technologies or opportunities, and leading the day-to-day flawless execution of campaigns (includes managing and working alongside external partners) 50%
- Active contributor to the development and expansion of a total search strategy, and translating that strategy into executional mode 25%
- Support of large paid search campaigns and ultimate ownership over smaller efforts 25%
- 8-10 years of working/business experience with 4-6 years of media planning experience in paid search and digital channels - emphasis on consumer brands and retail category.
- Experience in the planning and execution of large scale, complex multi-tiered, multi-channel communications campaigns inclusive of Paid Search, Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, and Mobile.
- Solid project management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives at one time.
- Strong communication and relationship skills, both written and verbal, and propensity for collaboration with internal and external constituencies.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- B2C experience required
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree a plus