Contract opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Performance Management Manager.
Location: 100% REMOTE - Hours are Arizona Time.
Type: 12-month contract
Rate: $76+/hourly, DOE
The role is a unique opportunity for an experienced performance management individual to support the strategy and operational success of all processes and programs across ITD. This role includes a strategic mindset to drive change, make recommendations based on the data collected around performance in strategic areas, maintain metrics, manage staff that handles data collection for metrics and process improvement.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery and implementation of performance management initiatives and systems including the design of change management, and engagement efforts to inform appropriate stakeholders
- Lead current state assessments, develop recommendations, and design/build solutions/processes for new initiatives and enhancements
- Develop change management approach, stakeholder maps, and communications strategy to support initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional working groups to solve complex organizational and process issues and develop solutions
- Develop and monitor project plans, track and follow-up on risks, accurately report progress against milestones to keep projects/initiatives on schedule
- Support broader priorities and special projects for the Leadership Experience and Performance team (e.g., metrics, process improvement and governance of performance management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resources or the equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in performance management strategy capacity, finance acumen, human capital consulting role or HR business partner role for a large matrixed organization
- Significant change management and communications experience required, preferably on large projects/initiatives
- Strong consultative skills and client service orientation
- Exceptionally strong project manager who is able to design and take initiatives from abstract to concrete. Able to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Excellent strategic thinker, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing initiatives at an operational level
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills. Ability to establish credibility/rapport with senior stakeholders globally and in a virtual environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style based on the audience
- Strong demonstration of analytical skills and ability to prepare executive ready materials, including mastery of G-Suite and Microsoft Suite of tools i.e. PowerPoint and Excel
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Ability to navigate a matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in situations where data may be elusive
Non Negotiable Qualification
- Process Improvement Experience, strategic thinker who can see the big picture
- Relevant post-graduate level degree desired
- Previous experience supporting the Information Technology function
- Performance management, change management, and communications experience preferred
Desirable Soft Skills
- Communication is key, this role will be mediating pain points and will need to be able to understand the audience and adapt accordingly to continue moving the initiatives forward