We are looking for a Performance and Load Tester to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will develop and implement performance test strategy and engineering across products. You will deliver performance testing across simultaneous products in Agile/Scrum. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Develop workload models and acceptance criteria based on non-functional requirements.
- Collect performance KPI and apply extrapolation in the lower environments.
- Create robust test scripts, test data, schedule tests, execute tests, and analyze results.
- Apply performance engineering using monitoring tools and log analytics to profile and facilitate defect resolution.
- Apply System thinking and have accountability to resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Create and run Micro Services/API load tests in the pipeline for shift-left performance testing.
- Automate test data, scripting, monitoring, and reporting dependencies to run efficient CI/CD pipeline.
You should have the following skills:
- 6 years of intensive performance and load testing experience
- 6 years of hands-on LoadRunner or JMeter experience
- Proficiency in error profiling tools, Dynatrace, etc
- Knowledge of CICD enablement tools: GitLab, Jenkins, Tekton & Python scripting
- Knowledge of AWS CodePipeline, CodeBuild, S3, CloudWatch, QuickSight, EC2, RedShift
- Experience collaborating with offshore team.
- Hands on experience using API automation tools such as Rest Assured or JMeter
- Knowledge of API Contract verification using tools like Swagger
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!