Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analys
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Focus on resiliency and speed of our products by analyzing data to spot potential negatives trends, problem solving why trends are occurring and working with technology partners to implement solutions.
- As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing performance for a portfolio of products by proactively analyzing trends and troubleshooting issues
- Using data and tools to define availability and response time targets in collaboration with other teams, and ensuring products perform to targets
- Conducting root cause analysis of identified issues, and partnering with technology teams to implement solutions
- Identifying and refining triggers for unplanned availability issues
- Analysis of downstream application compliance with SLAs* Continuous improvement of processes and data analysis
- Successful candidates will have a passion for data and problem-solving, a need to understand why, and detailed knowledge of APIs.
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of significant matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of experience working with APIs
- 1+ years of experience working with API monitoring tools such as Splunk and AppDynamics
- Experience with API industry performance standards
- Passionate problem solver (support experience a plus)
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytic skills and experience solving business problems
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, particularly excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility,
collaboration, and adaptability are important
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience