Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Peoplesoft Systems Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334
Term: 6 months
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) release notes to apply selective application updates for bug fix or to implement new feature.
- Conducts application design and architecture component configuration for related modules/business processes.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of the TeamWorks TGM applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Ability to run, analyze and correct compare reports, SYSAUDIT, DDDAUDIT and Alter Audit.
- Support System Testing and resolve application upgrade or PUM update related issues.
- Experience with implementing ElasticSearch and Kibana for PeopleSoft applications, including installation, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of Peoplesoft FSCM 9v.2 experience.
- 1+ year of experience in Peoplesoft Peopletools 8.53 or higher.
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle Database Structure, reporting tools, queries.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ year of experience in Peoplesoft FSCM PUM Upgrades.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!