Location: Milpitas, CA - Hybrid work from home and office
You will work alongside passionate problem-solvers focused on creating a healthier world for all, enabling patient safety through pharmacy perfection. We are a mission-driven organization, and our values guide us as we develop innovative solutions for the healthcare industry. We are seeking a high-growth-minded, collaborative, and strategic people-focused individual to join our team. We are obsessed with bringing out the best in our people to help the organization achieve transformational growth. Every day you will engage in business conversations, influence and equip people leaders to lead their teams, and foster a highly engaged, inspiring, and inclusive workplace.
- Oversees experienced professionals. Manages activities of two or more disciplines or a department. Frequently advises team(s) on moderately complex matters
- Applies knowledge to influence other stakeholders on desired outcomes
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires conceptual thinking and in-depth knowledge of organizational objective
- Assists senior leaders in developing solutions through cultural and process perspectives
- Drives the strategy and success of more extensive projects which contribute to multiple areas of the organization
- Drives programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock option grants renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change)
- Often viewed as a strategic partner, change agent, and member of the line management staff
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts play a significant role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within the client organization
- Provide fearless feedback in leaders' interest and the organization’s success; exhibit managerial courage in raising issues and addressing difficult situations
- Partner with leaders on change initiatives focusing on culture, leadership, and management transformation and supporting systems and processes
- Proactively identify strategic issues, workforce planning, or organizational design challenges and provide advice to develop creative solutions
- Be agile and move with velocity, navigate ambiguity, build strong relationships across multiple teams, and execute effectively
- Collaborate with Communities of Expertise (HR Operations, Total Rewards, L&D, Talent Acquisition) to deliver solutions in support of business objectives
- Translate data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environments autonomously
- Ability to persuade others in sensitive, complex situations while preserving relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in human resources specifically focused on talent management, total rewards, business partner, or leading functional areas within HR. (14+ years of the above experience within HR is required in lieu of a BS degree)
- At least 5 years of people management experience, preferably strategic and management position within Human Resources.
- Master’s Degree.
- SHRM & HRCI Certification
- Minimum five years of leadership experience.
- Up to 25% domestic travel.
- Work across multiple time zones.
- Hybrid (Work from Home/Office)
- Must be able to sit/stand for prolonged periods using video-based technologies.
- Occasional availability to work during non-business hours, including weekends and holidays, to support customer needs.