Title: People Operations Program Manager
Location: Remote 100% (PST Hours)
Our global SaaS Identity leader is looking for a People Operations Program Manager to help us build and scale our global People processes as we merge and integrate. You will be focused on delivering an exceptional employee experience and driving efficiencies across the company and People teams. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and enjoy the challenge of optimizing systems and driving critical projects.
- Partner with acquisition People Operations teams to plan and execute integrated people workflows.
- Manage the planned future state people workflows including and not limited to, the process of candidate moving to pre-hire and eventually cleared for day 1 readiness.
- Ensure future state processes allow for compliant new processes including background check and I-9 processes.
- Utilize Greenhouse, Workday and ServiceNow data to identify trends and operational weaknesses. Translate trends into action plans with the goal of improving global People Operations programs and processes.
- Act as a liaison to our People Operations and Shared Services team (offshore) by providing escalation support for processes and inquiries.
- Partner with the People Technologies team to align on configuration, usage and maintenance of current and future state processes and technologies.
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope).
- Be accountable for project results of staying on-budget, on-schedule, and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of people operations and/or HR program management experience in a high-speed, global technology company.
- Experience managing pre-hire processes preferred.
- Previous experience leading or strongly contributing to large scale HR automation projects and/or HR functional work moving to Shared Services projects strongly preferred.
- Track record of taking end-to-end ownership, solving problems, and successfully delivering results in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with offshore teams and working in a distributed model is highly desired.
- Previous experience improving and optimizing processes and implementing metrics to monitor results and drive continuous improvement.
- Previous experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Greenhouse is highly desired.
- Must have intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and must gravitate easily to new technology.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities.
- Effortlessly take the initiative, are ambitious, and can meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to manage and draw insights from data; strong analytical skills and proficiency in metrics and support SLAs
- Outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and across geographically dispersed teams